Industry- Institute Interaction Cell (III CELL)
The interaction between institute & industry is an essential need for their mutual benefits to produce better quality technical man power for the society (Service Sectors, Industries and Self entrepreneurs) according to their requirement. This cell searches the employment market in India and abroad and brings opportunities to the notice of students. This department corresponds with employers and explore better opportunities of employment fitting to individual’s attitude and satisfying employers need.
The major objectives of this cell are as follows:
- Revision of curriculum for constant development and up gradation of technical & management skills.
- Effective implementation of technical training programmes.
- Survey of Technical Manpower need.
- Continuing education programmes for industry employees.
- Consultancy & IRG
- Entrepreneurship Development of students.