- About us
- Admissions and Exam
- Student Corner
- III Cell
- Other Activities
FASHION TEXTILE DESIGN
Fashion and Textile Design curriculum covers topics from Fibre manufacturing to apparel making. In addition to this, Marketing is also an important part of the program.
In order to help students progress in the field of fashion and textile, innovative and professional knowledge is imparted. This includes giving them practical knowledge about modern apparel along with the industrial techniques. The students are mentored to establish their own businesses.
Career Opportunities :
• Free lance Fashion designer
• Production Manager
• Fashion stylist coordinator
• Dress designer sampling manager in Garment and textile industries
• Designer and Manager in Government departments and Semi government organisation.
• Art teacher in educational institution