- About Us
- Admissions and Exams
- Student Corner
- EOA and Self Disclosure
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
The main objective of the Scheme is to impart Engineering Skills for 10 Lakh youth in the next three years. It is aimed to:
(1) Encourage the institutions for making the best use of available infrastructure of higher education system during off hours for skill training.
(2) Provide employable and certifiable skills based on National Occupational Standards (NOS) with necessary soft skills to the school dropouts who want to pursue/attain higher order skills and living in the vicinity of College.
(3) Provide for up-gradation and certification of traditional/acquired skills of the learners irrespective of their age;
(4) Provide opportunities for community-based life-long learning by offering courses of general interest to the community for personal development and interest;
(5) Offer bridge courses to certificate holder of general/ vocational education, so as to bring them at par with appropriate NSQF level.
(6) Provide entrepreneurial orientation along with required skills, trained for selfemployment and entrepreneurship development.
(7) Provide Post Placement support, Tracking and Monitoring.
Under this scheme our Institution has provided successful training in Domastic Data Entry Operator and Assistant Electrician course in year 2017-18. Approved intakes was 25 and 25 students respectively.